Thursday, February 19, 2015

Rants and Raves of a Mother

In the words of a famous probably-not-natural blonde cartoon character that we watch on the TV way too often: "Let it go?!" 

Cleaning with a house full of kids (and hubby) is hard. Throw a few pets into the mess and whew! It's a constant struggle. Kids are alway throwing toys around, dishes pile up, laundry gets as high as Mount Everest. How in the world are we supposed to deal with that?

Most days I keep to my schedule (see below blog) but I have a hard time not wanting to sit on my butt and watch Netflix with my Dr. Pepper or chocolate... or both. Most of our customers end up calling us after the mess is already so overwhelming it weighs them down. That I understand, such a messy house can make you depressed! You could always follow our suggestions in the blog previous, or you could take some of my advice. Everyone needs to relax. It's good for your sanity! All of these I have done at least once.

1. Switch to paper plates. Less dishes for you and lots more garbage for hubby!
2. Wear less clothing. You know those comfy yoga pants that make your butt look fabulous? Yeah wear 'em to death.
3. Stop buying toys. They have enough. They're always playing with toilet paper and that stick from the backyard anyways.
4. Buy some of those glade plug in things. Hey, it works.
5. Push brooms are NOT just for the garage. 
6. Repeatedly threaten to throw away everything and have nobody listen.
7. Start the dryer (again) to make it seem like you've accomplished something for the day.
8. Febreeze equals Miracle spray. 
9. Browse crock pot dinners on Pinterest. 
10. Children sleeping? Take a nap. 

So, excuse me while I sit down with my chocolate and soda in my yoga pants that I do not use for yoga, and watch something that has nothing to do with child education. I'll get to that mess... tomorrow.

And, as always, we are here to help you if you need it!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment