Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hospitality: European Style



I recently came back from an awesome vacation in Europe. I thought it would be fun to write a blog highlighting some of the interesting methods of hospitality and signs they use.

1: Proper Pooper
I guess they have problems with people not knowing how to use a toilet ;)

2: Adorable Housekeeping Messages:



3. Anti-Spooning Beds: 

We stayed in 7 different countries. Zero of those had anything other than two twin-sized beds. Some were pushed together, some were not. This was actually one of the only ones that shared a bedspread.



4. Blow-dryers that look like a vacuum hose:

Needless to say, it did nothing for my hair

5. Escalators without stairs:

I actually think this is much more convenient
6. And one of these...


It's always interesting to see how different people do things! Hope you enjoyed! :)

-Carrie




No comments:

Post a Comment